This once you have an granted planning application.

Breaking down to:

  • Building Regulations
    These are cross sections of the method of build and how the connect. Prices vary depending on how details you require. *This is compulsory if you have drain in the where you are building.
  • Structural Calculation
    This compulsory if you are making any openings or taking out any walls or loft conversion and more.
  • Build Over Agreements
    Where we would need to apply for a relocation on the new manhole.
  • Party-wall Surveying
    This is to protect your neighbours property if your build damages theirs. You will probably need one if you are adjoined or are building anything within 3 meters on their property even if you are detached house it then applies.


Kingston Office: Unit 107-108, Kingspark Business Centre,152-178, New Malden, London. KT3 3ST
0333 344 0818

Copyright; Crystal E A All Rights Reserved. Company number 9729165.

Have questions? Request Quote

Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem